Friday, October 21, 2016

2016 - Takin' It like a MAN

It is March 2nd as I write this text. I have been preloading my artwork blog all evening, and with this image below, I have exhausted my current portfolio of drawings. Hopefully, between now and when this image actually posts, I'll have had the time and the inspiration to churn out a couple dozen more images...but in case I do not or I am otherwise distracted, I just wanted to announce that this is the last of my drawings...at least for now.

And I'm particularly proud of this one. I can't decide if the victim in this image is a willing player or not. Perhaps he's voluntarily proving his manhood so some sort of secret society. Or maybe he's an unwilling captive who is being used and abused due to his extraordinary good looks, enormously beefy physique, and impossibly oversized genitalia.

I'll let you, the viewer, decide that for yourselves.

The base of the lad's cock and balls have been ever-so-tightly bound, squeezing and crushing the root of his cock and forcing his behemoth bull balls more than half a foot from his gorgeously muscular body. The constricting cords have made his already massive cock and balls balloon to even more monstrous and grotesque dimensions...making them perfect targets for the brutal beating to follow.

The torturers are starting with heavy iron chains, just to warm the kid up and "prime the pump" so to speak. Far more brutal tortures are to follow. With a magnificent and awesomely powerful hunk like this, the tortures might last for days!



8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Edward! I appreciate your comments, and am glad that you enjoy my artwork.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I do have a Facebook account, but I am never on there anymore. Other than my two blogs, I have chosen to not use social media anymore.

      Delete
  3. Thank you, for all of your wonderful artwork, which I have enjoyed for years. You truly have a talent for capturing (pun intended) the dominating alpha male, muscular and virile, and rendering him helpless, but incredibly aroused by that very same sense of surrender. I hope you will continue to draw, and, if you are looking for inspiration, perhaps illustrations to accompany your incredible stories would be a worthy hobby? Thank you, again, for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sean, thank you so very much for these wonderful comments! I am thrilled that my artwork has found an appreciative audience, and I'm happy that I made the decision to share these drawings on the internet and not just keep them to myself for my own amusement.

      More drawings are on their way, with the first of 10 new drawings posting at 5 PM (Pacific time) today! I'm hoping to have more time to draw in the very near future.

      Delete
  4. He trying to be as strong as possible for the sake of his offspring inside his testicles...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he will find that he has reserves of strength and resilience that he never thought he had...

      Delete