Friday, August 19, 2016

2016 - Warm-Up Weights

This is my first return to a gym-based drawing in a long time, and I really like how it turned out.

I love photos of big and handsome bodybuilders doing dips with heavy chains draped around their neck, or massive weights dangling between their legs from a harness hung around their waist. So I wanted to recreate that image here, but crank it up a few notches.

I also really like how his huge nuts turned out. Typically, I like to portray a muscle stud's huge nuts being pulled impossibly far from his body, but I went in the opposite direction here. This handsome hulk's ball cords are so ferociously tough and strong that they barely stretch even with roughly 220 pounds hangin' from 'em! Those are some TOUGH fuckin' nuts!! I can only imagine how much weight it would take to really start stretching them out...  :)




8 comments:

  1. That's erotically awesome! Also, liking the...tighter? sack. Thanks Jayse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comments, Noah! Always great to hear from you! And yeah, I agree, I think that the "tighter" sack really works in this image. I might have to draw more bull-hung bodybuilders with tight nutsacs that valiantly resist even the most brutal of stretching. :)

      Delete
  2. i like the heavy chains slapping against the massive shaft of the bodybuilder.
    I wonder if he is training up his nuts and cords for a dangerous winner take all contest against other studs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I like that idea! Seeing him go head-to-head and toe-to-toe (and balls-to-balls, of course) against an entire lineup of equally handsome, huge, and heroically hung bull studs in a winner take all contest. Only the most overwhelmingly tough and powerful nuts will survive, so he's training his body to its utter limits. Only one bull stud will remain intact, and he's determined that that stud will be him!

      Delete
  3. Again a fantastic drawing, I got hard instantly !! I'd love to see a drawing of a very huge roided bodybuilder being whipped in public and his balls smashed as a punishment with lots of people watching like in medieval times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the comments and the praise, Ed! I'm so happy that this drawing gave you instant wood!

      Yeah, I'd also like to see this huge muscle stud get pummeled and punished in some sort of public humiliation ritual. Maybe that heavy chain hanging from around his neck should be used to whip and pound those titanic cum barrels of his, and perhaps his huge tubesteak of a cock as well! Then use that chain to choke off his humongous bollocks at their base and then stretch 'em out as far as their super tough ball cords will allow. And then the REAL ball beating begins! ;D

      Delete
  4. His father train him so he can having strong testicles which produce exelemt quality of sperm. His hight quality sperm would result hight quality sons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sons as handsome and buff and muscular and huge as he is!

      Delete