Friday, December 18, 2015

2015 - Dumbbell Press

This image was created in June at the request of an online friend of mine. He wanted a massively muscular guy who was bulkier and thicker, and this was my first attempt at such a guy. I'm really happy with how it turned out, though in hindsight I wish I made the guy's waist even thicker.

My friend also wanted the guy to by hairy (check!), hugely hung (CHECK!),  and pec-fucking his own cock (check!). He also wanted the stud sitting on a weight bench and balancing a huge dumbbell on his massive nuts, with the mighty bollocks barely even smooshing down cuz they're just that fucking TOUGH.

I shared this drawing with my friend back in June, and he was very pleased with the outcome. I think that's partly because he's muscular, bulky, hairy, has a huge cock that he likes to pec- or tit-fuck (11.5 inches hard, though he can get it beyond 12 inches when he flexes it really hard), and has an enormous set of balls that pack a gigantic cum load. Lucky bastard!!

It's interesting (and awesome!) that I've now met TWO guys online who are ridiculously massively hung, and who also both happen to be muscular dudes -- one in America and one in England. They've both contacted me because I posted my artwork online, and both are like my fantasy men come to life! I gotta say, that's been a totally unexpected bonus to creating my artwork and posting it for the world to see, and I appreciate every one of you who has taken the time to comment and contact me regarding my work. :)




12 comments:

  1. Love the image, no doubt. However the fun part was definitely reading your "commentary" on the drawing :-D
    Thank's for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Yeah, I wanted to make sure you guys get the full story behind my drawings, and it was really hot creating this image at the request of a real-life bull hung stud. :) Glad that you enjoyed it Noah!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but hopefully that's a good reaction! :)

      Delete
    2. It's Jack. :P Yes, that's a good reaction.

      Delete
    3. Hey there dude! So great to hear from you! And I'm sorry that I've been out of touch -- school, then licensing exam, then my first job interview today. It's all been moving really fast.

      But I'm thrilled to hear from you, and so glad that you enjoyed this particular bit of artwork. :) Let's catch up soon...

      Delete
    4. Yes. We need to. We REALLY need to.

      Delete
    5. Hey man. It's me. I had to get a new email address a few weeks ago and close the other one down. How you been?

      Delete
    6. Hey there!!! I was wondering where you'd gotten to! I tried emailing you two weeks ago, and only then discovered that your email address was no longer in service. Same thing with your Skype address. What's the best way to reach you? Do you need my email address again? Hope all is well with you. :)

      Delete
  3. Yeah, I think I know your email address but I'm not sure so tell me it to be on the safe side. I sent you a skype messsage just now, I still have the same skype so I dunno why it'd be telling you that you can't send a message there. That's kinda weird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi again! And yeah, the Skype issue may be at my end. When I tried contacting you a month or so ago through Skype, the whole look and feel of Skype had changed since the last time I'd used it, and I had to change my password. I don't have ANY record of previous conversations with anyone, so don't even have your old or current "handles" on there. Just logged in now, too, and no messages waiting for me, so I think in effect I have a whole new account. Joy. :\

      I don't want to post my email address here on this blog, as I prefer to remain anonymous to the visitors here. But you could post a comment with your new email address here and then immediately delete that comment -- no one else will see your post, but since this is MY blog, I'll get an email with the contents of your post. That way you get to stay anonymous here, too, but I get your new email address! Win win? :)

      And thanks so much for contacting me, as I was worried that I wasn't going to hear from you again.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete