Friday, July 31, 2015

Undated - Start to a Brutal Night

I am writing this post on New Year's Eve 2014, and am taking this time to pre-load as much artwork to my blog as I can to cover the next few months. I'm in an accelerated Bachelor's Degree program at the moment, and won't graduate until early November 2015, so I'm trying to get as much uploaded as possible as I won't have time during most of 2015 to manage my two blogs.

Over the next month or two, I'm going to post the oldest surviving drawings in my collection. These were all created sometime between 1992 and 2004, and I have NO idea of the specific dates. I'm amazed that these images survived, actually, as I had a tendency to periodically destroy ALL of my artwork when I was much younger and still struggling with my sexuality. Later, I recreated older drawings and then destroyed the old version once I'd created a new one.

These next few images are almost certainly reworks of even earlier drawings that I created as a teenager. You can definitely see how my men have "grown" over the years, particularly in the cock and balls department! :)

This particular young hunk has been captured and strung up by some very evil men, who now plan on using and abusing the poor horse-hung stud all night...or until he gives out from the brutal abuse. Oh, and that's supposed to be a gigantic boulder hanging from his impossibly strong bull nuts -- I know it looks like a craggy lemon, but it was SUPPOSED to be a heavy stone! LOL




8 comments:

  1. I'm re-reading my intro to this post on July 31, 2015, and MAN was I right! I had ZERO time for anything between January and April of this year, and seriously questioned my resolve to get through this university program several times. Now that I'm nearing graduation and see the light at the end of the tunnel, I know it's all been worth it...but I sure do look forward to having some free time to write and draw again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your drawings and you got yourself a new loyal fan :) would love to share some of my dark ideas with you ...would be awesome if you could materialize them into your drawings :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, and thanks for the comments, and I'm thrilled that you are enjoying my artwork! I am always looking for new drawing ideas, though I won't have time to actually DRAW anything new until after I graduate from university in the fall.

      Yes, I'd love to hear your ideas! I don't post my own email address here, but if you post yours, I would be happy to contact you directly.

      (Oh, and you can always post your email address and then immediately delete your post -- I still receive an email with your original post, but no one else visiting my blog would have the chance to read your email address.)

      Delete
  3. feel free to email me at sxygthgurl92@gmail.com or google chat me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. Your drawings are fabulous and... uh... stimulating

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comments! And I've also found your stories to be very... inspirational... as well! :)

      Delete
  5. Its his wedding night, time to fertilize his wife till pregnant but his enemies capture and torture him so bad..

    ReplyDelete