Thursday, October 2, 2014

2012 - Is that ALL you've fucking GOT?!

This image started as a sketch a number of years ago. I picked it up again in 2012 and decided to "flesh" it out and finally complete it. You can still see the faint outline of the cowboy hat that was intended in the original version, but I just couldn't get it to look quite right, so I eventually erased it.

This tough young bull stud has been captured and is in the midst of being tortured. But the brave muscle man is just so ferociously and brutally strong that he's taunting his captors to visit even more terrible abuses upon his spectacular body and mammoth-sized genitals. Huge thorns have been pierced through the skin of his massive balls, his stretched-out sac, and his gigantic penis. And the grand-daddy of all thorns has been shoved down nearly the entire length of his cum tube, erupting out of his cock near the thick base and puncturing his scrotum one more time for good measure.

Yet this tough wall of muscle wants MORE!!!

Any ideas of what other brutalities his torturers could inflict on such a tough and durable young muscle man...?



4 comments:

  1. Love this dude! You made me nutlike 5X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for all of your comments!! I'm honored, and I'm thrilled that you're enjoying my artwork so much!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And I'm clearly something of a fan of CBT as well... ;) I particularly like how this one turned out, especially the expression on the stud's handsome face, and the fact that he's taunting his tormentors to visit even WORSE punishments upon this mammoth man orbs.

      Delete