Sunday, July 13, 2014

2012 - Bound and Ready for Cutting

My apologies for another long delay in posting -- life gets in the way sometimes. :)

Here is the first of my never-before-posted artwork from 2012 onward. I stopped drawing for several years, and then suddenly had the urge to draw again (my inspiration always waxes and wanes that way). I churned out a slew of images in 2012 and 2013, but so far in 2014, I've drawn all of one drawing. Guess I'm heading into another down period...

In this drawing, a young muscle man has had his ginormous genitals tightly wrapped and bound, forcing his mammoth balls more than a full FOOT from his crotch, where they bulge all bright red and shiny at the bottom of their overstretched sac. A large knife has been placed right at the base of his mighty, meaty package, ready to start sawing and severing his enormous manhood. But just as he feels the first bite of the steel blade, the heroically virile young stud starts to spontaneously orgasm, pumping out his final load as an intact male as the sawing begins...


5 comments:

  1. That's high praise, and thank you! I'm always open to suggestions for drawing and story ideas, and would love to hear what you consider a "perfect man".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very hot, all his manhood tightly bound and him blowing his last and final load all over the ground. Wasted and nothing to be done about it as it's all been chopped off by an obviously jealous man who is envious of what this young hung hunk used to have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, THANK YOU for all of your recent comments! And for giving some love to my older works! :D

      Yes, this mighty stud's final bull load is going to be splattered all over a cold and uncaring floor, his magnificent genetic gifts wasted as his heroically oversized manhood is slowly and painfully sliced from his massively muscular body! And there's nothing that the poor stud can do about it! >:)

      Delete
    2. Sure thing, keep up the great work, these drawing are very hot

      Delete
    3. I'm so glad that you, and a core group of other enthusiasts, like them! I wasn't sure how my artwork would be received when I first started posting it years ago. The subject matter is a bit niche to say the least, and my artistic skill is middling at best, but I've clearly struck a chord with quite a few of you! That makes me glad that I made that decision all those years ago to start sharing my artwork (and my stories). :)

      Delete