My goliath muscle studs can withstand unbelievably extreme levels of abuse. But eventually, even THEY have their limits. And that's what's happening to this handsome, hairy hunk. An unending barrage of nut-cracking punches have been hammering into his mammoth bollocks for hours, slowly wearing down their extraordinary toughness and resilience, until they finally BURST! And that fateful, annihilating punch coincides with his latest lush and voluminous orgasm, only this time, in addition to several gallons of ripe and virile spunk, the bellowing stud is also pumping out the chunky remains of his shattered sperm tanks!
Fantastic comment and story continuation idea!!! The huge, hairy hunk is desperate for his titanic spunk tanks to be destroyed -- he NEEDS it! But he's about to learn that no matter how much abuse and damage they take, nothing short of severing his entire nutsac from his body can permanently destroy those almighty spunk bunkers! :D
ReplyDeleteI wrote a story (F/M busting though) around this concept. I called it a slurrygasm! Just search slurrygasm on Google and you’d find the reddit story. Not sure if links are allowed here.
ReplyDeleteWow, thank you so much for that link!! What a powerful and erotic story, and such a brilliant idea!! And I like the seed of a mystery planted at the end of the story. Do you have any intention of continuing the story? I sure hope so!
DeleteAnd yes, links are absolutely fine to post here. In fact, I'll post the link to your story right now -- https://www.reddit.com/r/BallbustingStories/comments/1sdb4g7/forbidden_pleasures/
:D